- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Explore some lessons on IXL.com and / or Khan Academy in the following areas:
- Logical Reasoning
- **A Scholar has a goal: Over the break, we answered 4,574 question and spent almost 31 hours on IXL.
- Log on and “Launch” into some learning with Everyday Math. (Note: Log on information is in your planner.)
- Reflect back on Semester 1 and complete the “Reflection: Learning Habits” form.
Note: Homework is due on Fridays.
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Mondays from 9:30 – 10:10 a.m.
- Since we will miss our official library time this week, you will be able to check out books at another time.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Mondays and Fridays. Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.