- Read for at least 30 minutes each night.
- Option: Use the Pobble 365 prompt to inspire your writing.
- Use lined paper from your binder OR the Google Doc in your Google Classroom.
- Reflect back on your break, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Explore the recommendations on IXL.com. These connect directly to what we have been learning in class.
**A Scholar has a goal: Heading into a new year is a great time to reflect on what has been accomplished and think ahead to new goals toward which to strive. Since August, the scholars of fourth grade have:
- answered 11,471 IXL questions.
- spent 94 hours 21 minutes on IXL.
- made progress in 249 IXL skills.
- What is our vision for IXL in 2020?
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
- NO ASAs this week.
Below is a list of upcoming events of which to be aware.
- January 6 – Classes Resume
- January 13 – ASAs Resume
- January 16-17 – Heroes Day (NO SCHOOL)
- February 17-21 – I Love to Read and Write Week
- February 28 – Trimester 2 ASAs End
- February 6-8 – SAISA Basketball Tournament
- February 21 – Swim Meet
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – PRINCIPLED
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.