- Read for at least 30 minutes each night.
- Option: Use the Pobble 365 prompt to inspire your writing.
- Use lined paper from your binder OR the Google Doc in your Google Classroom.
- Reflect back on your Week 26, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Explore the recommendations on IXL.com. These connect directly to what we have been learning in class.
**A Scholar has a goal: This week we:
- answered 917 IXL questions.
- spent 6 hours 18 minutes on IXL.
- made progress in 44 IXL skills.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to SWIM – swimsuit, towel, dry clothes
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
- NO ASAs this week.
Below is a list of upcoming events of which to be aware.
- March 20 – P.E. Swim Lesson Viewing – 12:30 p.m. (TASOK pool)
- March 20 – Assembly (Grade 1) – 2:30 p.m.
- March 23-April 3 – Spring Break
- April 17 – PYP Exhibition
- April 18 – TASOK Gala
- April 29 – Student-led Conferences
- March 19-21 – MS Mozambique Soccer Tournament
- Apri l5-18 – SAISA Soccer Tournament
- April 22-25 – SS Soccer Tournament
- April 25 – ES Basketball Tournament
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – RISK-TAKER
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.