- Read for at least 30 minutes each night.
- Option: Use the Pobble 365 prompt to inspire your writing.
- Use lined paper OR the Google Doc in your Google Classroom.
- Reflect back on your Week 28, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Explore the recommendations on IXL.com.
**A Scholar has a goal: During our first week of Virtual Learning, we:
- answered 888 IXL questions.
- spent 5 hours 45 minutes on IXL.
- made progress in 36 IXL skills.
Note: A few topics in science and social studies related to our unit of inquiry (engineering design process and economics / supply & demand) have been suggested for you to explore.
Challenge: IXL has issued a Learning Showdown! The classrooms that answer the most questions on IXL through April 30 will be rewarded with a prize. Interested?
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
New Hashtag #VirtuallyTASOK
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – BALANCED
**Check back later in the week for additional resources related to our virtual learning explorations