- Read for at least 30 minutes each night.
- Option: Use the Pobble 365 prompt to inspire your writing.
- Use lined paper from your binder OR the Google Doc in your Google Classroom.
- Reflect back on your Week 18, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Explore the recommendations on IXL.com. These connect directly to what we have been learning in class.
**A Scholar has a goal: We got off to a great start this week. This week we:
- answered 818 IXL questions.
- spent 5 hours 43 minutes on IXL.
- made progress in 35 IXL skills.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to SWIM – swimsuit, towel, dry clothes
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
Below is a list of upcoming events of which to be aware.
- January 31 – Assembly
- February 17-21 – I Love to Read and Write Week
- February 28 – Trimester 2 ASAs End
- February 6-8 – SAISA Basketball Tournament
- February 21 – Swim Meet
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – PRINCIPLED
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.