Thank you to those who are faithfully checking the blog, pensively posting on the padlets, logging in to the various online resources, and carefully completing tasks on Google Classroom. Your efforts and engagement are appreciated!!!
- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Explore some lessons on IXL.com and / or Khan Academy in the following areas:
- *Metric Measurement*
- *Multidigit Multiplication*
- Logical Reasoning
- **A Scholar has a goal: Over the break, we answered 3,732 questions and spent almost 43 hours on IXL.
- Log on and “Launch” into some learning with Everyday Math. (Note: Log on information is in your planner.) **Alert: Any lessons in Unit 3 can be reviewed.**
- Reflect back on Week 19 and complete the “Reflection: Learning Habits” form.
Note: Homework is due on Fridays.
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Mondays from 9:30 – 10:10 a.m.
- Since we will miss our official library time this week, you will be able to check out books at another time.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Mondays and Fridays. Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- We will be spending time with our buddies on Wednesday at 9:15 a.m.
- Report Cards will be distributed on Wednesday.
- We will have our first elementary assembly of 2019 on Friday at 8:15 a.m.