- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Explore some lessons on IXL.com and / or Khan Academy in the following areas:
- *Number Sense*
- Logical Reasoning
- Log in to some of the scholarly multiple sources and explore.
- Refer to your password paper for log in information (most are connected to your Google Classroom log in).
- If you are unable to log in to one of the resources, please let Mrs. Rupp know.
- Reflect back on Week 2, and complete the “Reflection: Learning Habits” form.
Note: Homework is due on Fridays.
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in class discussions and activities.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Mondays from 9:30 – 10:10 a.m.
- Bring your book bag and books.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Mondays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- Trimester 1 After School Activities (ASAs) begin this week.
- Note: Due to the director candidate visit, ASAs are cancelled on Monday, August 27.
- We’re on Twitter! Follow us @Scholarsare.
- Note: Twitter is new for us, so we are not quite “trending”… yet.