- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Reflect back on Week 3, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form (A paper version is coming soon).
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
Below is a list of a few upcoming events of which to be aware.
- September 8 – PTC Welcome Picnic – 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- September 9 – ASAs begin
- September 10 – MAP Testing (Language)
- September 13 – MAP Testing (Reading)
- September 18 – MAP Testing (Math)
- September 27 – Elementary (ES) Assembly (CAC)
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – INQUIRER
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.