- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Reflect back on Week 4, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
Below is a list of a few upcoming events of which to be aware.
- September 18 – MAP Testing (Math)
- September 27 – Elementary (ES) Assembly (CAC)
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – INQUIRER
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.