- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Reflect back on Week 13, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Explore the recommendations on IXL.com. These connect directly to what we have been learning in class.
- **A Scholar has a goal: This week, we answered over 950 questions and spent over 7 hours = 7.0 hours = 420 minutes on IXL.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
Below is a list of upcoming events of which to be aware.
- November 25 – Trimester 2 ASAs begin
- November 27 – International Day
- Flag Ceremony – 8:15 a.m.
- International Lunch – 11:15 a.m.
- Early Dismissal – 12:45 p.m.
- November 28-29 – Thanksgiving Break (No School)
- December 2, 3:30 p.m. – ES soccer team vs Congo English Forever
- December 9, 3:30 p.m. – ES soccer team vs Congo English Forever
- December 13, 11:30 a.m. – Early Dismissal
- December 16 – January 3 – Winter Break (No School)
- December 5 – MS boys soccer vs. Cartesien
- December 10 – SS boys basketball vs. Loupiots
- December 12 – SS girls basketball vs. Loupiots
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – THINKER
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.