- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Reflect back on Week 11, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Explore the recommendations on IXL.com. These connect directly to what we have been learning in class.
- Challenge: Bring in resources that might be helpful for your inquiry into movement as a change agent.
- **A Scholar has a goal: This week, we answered 892 questions and spent about 4 1/2 hours = 4.5 hours = 270 minutes on IXL. (Note: Mrs. Rupp has added new recommendations for math and language arts in IXL.)
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
Below is a list of upcoming events of which to be aware.
- November 13 – Field Trip (Permissions slips due Monday, Nov. 11)
- November 15 –
- 8:00 a.m. – Counseling Workshop
- Trimester 1 ASAs End
- November 22
- 2:20 p.m. – Assembly
- ES Swim Team in Johannesburg
- November 25 – Trimester 2 ASAs begin
- November 27 – International Day
- November 28-29 – Thanksgiving Break (No School)
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – THINKER
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.