- Read for at least 30 minutes each night. Complete the online reading log OR one on paper. (Copies are available in class).
- Reflect back on Week 12, and complete the “Reflection: Learner Profile & Approaches to Learning” form.
- Explore the recommendations on IXL.com. These connect directly to what we have been learning in class.
- **A Scholar has a goal: This week, we answered over 1,000 questions and spent over 7 hours = 7.0 hours = 420 minutes on IXL.
- Library is scheduled weekly on Thursdays.
- P.E. is scheduled weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Come dressed to exercise – sneakers, hat, sunscreen.
- Bring a water bottle
- Check your lunch card balance weekly.
Below is a list of upcoming events of which to be aware.
- November 18-22 – NO ASAs
- November 22
- 2:20 p.m. – Assembly
- ES Swim Team in Johannesburg
- November 25 – Trimester 2 ASAs begin
- November 27 – International Day
- November 28-29 – Thanksgiving Break (No School)
We’re on Twitter!
Follow TASOK @TASOKinshasa
Follow TASOK PYP @TASOKPYP
Follow Fourth Grade @Scholarsare
Learner Profile Trait of the Month – THINKER
**Check back later in the week for additional homework related to in-class discussions and activities.